Latitude: 23° 01″ N Longitude: 70° 13″E
The Deendayal Port is situated in the Kandla Creek and is 90 kms. From the mouth of Gulf of Kachchh.
- Safe Navigation of vessels round the clock.
- Permissible draft of 13 mtrs.
- Ships of 240 mtrs. LOA and 65000 DWT can be accommodated presently and ships upto 255 mtrs. LOA and 100000 DWT is under specific conditions.
- Safe protected and vast anchorage for waiting and lighterage at outer harbour.
- 22 Lighted Navigational Buoys as per JALA system in the navigational channel with solar lights.
- Fully equipped round the clock Signal Station.