Off-shore Oil Terminal (Oot) -vadinar
- The Deendayal Port Authority had commissioned the Off-shore Oil Terminal facilities at Vadinar in the year 1978, for which M/s. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) provided
Single Bouy Mooring (SBM) system, having a capacity of 54 MMTPA, which was first of its kind in India. Further, significant Quantum of infrastructural upgradation has been
carried out & excellent maritime infrastructure has been created at Vadinar for the 32MMTPA Essar Oil Refinery in Jamnagar District.
- Draft up to 33 meters at sbms and Lighterage Point Operations (LPO) at Vadinar is available. Please confirm LPO full form with concerned department
- Three Nos. Of Single Bony Moorings available.
- Handling of vlccs having 3.00,000 DWT and more.
- Providing Crude Oil intake facilities for the refineries of M/s. IOCL at Koyali (Gujarat). Mathura (U.P), Panipat (Haryana) and Essar Refinery near Vadinar in Jamnagar District
- The 1st & 2nd SBM at Vadinar of M/s. IOCL were commissioned during 1978 & 1997 respectively.
- The 1st SBM of M/s. Essar Oil Ltd. (EOL) was installed & commissioned in September 2006 for importing crude for oil refinery of M/s. EOL near Vadinar in Jamnagar District.
- Simultaneously, Handling of three VLCC tankers at two sbms of M/s. IOCL & one SBM of M/s. EOL.
- Vast Crude tankage facility having capacity of 11,44,000 KL and 11,20,000 KL of M/s. IOCL & M/s. EOL respectively.
- Two nos. Of 35 Ton B. P. Tugs as well as four nos. Of new 50 state- of- the- art B. P. Tugs are available at Vadinar for the smooth and simultaneous shipping operations.
- One Oil & debris recovery vessel for oil pollution control is acquired and stationed at Vadinar.
- Excellent infrastructure and tranquil waters facilitate trans-shipment operations carried out even during the monsoon season at Vadinar.
- Essar’s two product jetties were commissioned in Dec’06 & Dec’09 respectively, which accommodate tankers of one Iakh DWT capacity each.
- One L shaped service jetty at Vadinar, constructed in 1978 for properly securing of flotilla crafts, is available at Vadinar.
- One roro -Lolo jetty of M/s EOL., constructed in 1997 at Vadinar, is available for handling of their project cargo/construction materials/ spare parts.
- For additional SPM (14.5 MMTPA) and two Product jetties (10 MMTPA), Deendayal Port Authority has signed Concession Agreement with M/s. Vadinar Liquid Terminals Ltd. On 16/4/2015 for development on captive use basis with an estimated cost of 448 crores